WEATHER365 - Weather for professional use
With our Professional Weather Service you are able to fully overview the weather. Regardless of whether you have an own Weather Service, possess a flying school or run an offshore wind farm, the Weather365 Professional Weather Service supplies you with every needed data to make professional weather predictions!
Weather365 Professional Weather Service of course also allocates all weather charts in the accustomed high spatial and temporal resolution in a 3-hour rhythm. Further you enjoy the advantages of 168 hour prediction timeframe.
You are able to retrieve your weather data “just-in-time” right after every recalculation which takes place up to four times a day.
Over 30 forecasting parameters including altitude weather charts and other special charts (e.g. soil moisture and soil temperature) allow you to make precisely accurate predictions.
With its high horizontal and spatial resolution of 5-10m 2 Weather365 Professional Weather Service provides one of the world’s most precise weather services.
These exclusive features are awaiting you in our Professional Weather Service
- Access to over 30 forecasting parameters including altitude weather charts
- Access to our special charts. For example stability charts (CAPE and 4LFTX)
- Forecast of soil temperature and soil moisture
- Forecasting timeframe of up to 168 hours
- Horizontal and spatial resolution of 5-10m2 through our regional W2F-Weathermodel
- Dynamic calculation of al weather charts on demand and in real-time
- GRIB data for weather programs like OCENS or TELEMATIK-Systems
- Exact wind an thermic data